First, the tool according to the form of the workpiece processing surface can be divided into five categories.
1. Processing of tools with various external surfaces, including turning tools, planing tools, milling tools, external surface broaches and files, etc.
2. Boring tools, including drills, reaming drills, boring tools, reamers and inner surface broaches.
3. Tools for thread processing, including taps, slabs, auto-opening and closing thread cutters, thread turning tools and thread milling cutters.
4. Gear machining tools, including hobs, gear cutters, shaving tools, bevel gear machining tools, etc.
5. Cutting tools, including toothed circular saw blades, band saws, bow saws, cutters and saw blade cutters, etc. In addition, there are combination knives.
Second, according to the cutting motion and the corresponding shape of the cutting edge, the tool can be divided into three categories.
1. General-purpose tools, such as turners, planers, milling cutters (excluding shaped turners, shaped planers and shaped milling cutters), boring cutters, drills, reaming drills, reamers and saws, etc.
2. Forming tools, the edges of which have the same or nearly the same shape as the cross-section of the workpiece being processed, such as forming turning tools, forming planing tools, forming milling tools, broaching tools, tapered reamers and various thread processing tools, etc.
3. The generating tool is used to process the tooth surface of the gear by generating method or similar workpiece, such as hob, gear cutter, shaving cutter, bevel gear planer and bevel gear milling cutter disc, etc.
Third, the tool material is roughly divided into the following categories: high-speed steel, carbide, metal ceramics, ceramics, polycrystalline cubic boron nitride and polycrystalline diamond.
Contact: Jacky Wang
Phone: +86 14714816052
Tel: +86 14714816052
Email: [email protected]
Add: Floor 1, Shixi Industrial area, Canton, Guangdong, China. 510288